The Retired Senior Volunteer Program of North Central Washington operates under the organizational umbrella of the Chelan-Douglas Community Action Council which is governed by a Board of Directors representing public and private sector agencies from throughout the region. RSVP of NCW enhances our communities by engaging volunteers age 55 and over, matching their experiences, talents and interests to meaningful service.
As a non-profit agency you may be wondering why you should utilize RSVP’s services to help your agency recruit and retain volunteers especially if you have a volunteer coordinator on your staff. What are the benefits to entering into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with RSVP of NCW and becoming a partner agency with us?
Here is what we will do for you:
- Offer your agency significant cost savings through the recruitment and retention of RSVP volunteers.
- Identify specific RSVP volunteers that would be a good match for your agency’s needs.
- Provide an initial volunteer orientation to new volunteers recruited for your agency which includes an RSVP handbook that has important information about reporting hours and program procedures.
- Furnish FREE supplemental (secondary) accident, personal liability, and excess automobile liability insurance coverage to all RSVP volunteers.
- Assist your agency in addressing and resolving problems arising between the volunteer, the partner agency and/or RSVP.
- Provide your agency with FREE bulk mail service and/or special projects assembly on-site at your location or at the RSVP office.