We currently have volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Improving food security and nutrition to needy people by volunteering in local food banks, delivering meals to seniors and people with disabilities, or working in a congregate meals program. Food Security Opportunities
- Leading exercise classes for seniors to help prevent falls so they can maintain their independence and continue to live at home. Senior Falls Prevention Opportunities
- Improving reading and math skills by tutoring students in local schools.
- Teaching English as a second language to adults or tutoring adults in basic literacy skills to economically disadvantaged individuals.
- Serving as a disaster volunteer to help people prepare for and recover from disasters.
- Serving as a tax aide volunteer for various sites throughout Chelan & Douglas counties. Training to be a tax aide volunteer will be provided.
- Tutoring mature student at Wenatchee Valley College which serves students who are pursuing professional/technical degrees.
Please contact us to discuss how you can help us improve the lives of people in North Central Washington.
RSVP of North Central Washington
620 Lewis St.
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Toll Free: 855-853-RSVP (855-853-7787)
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are links to download a brochure about the insurance benefits offered free to active RSVP volunteers and an RSVP enrollment form.